parts for my new gun metal bobbah

here's some of the parts i'm gonna use for my next build


 fab this small peanut tank's brackets and it will be mounted frisco style and elevated the gas cap with a slash cut for more custom look, plan to canned spray it but decided to let the pro painters paint it so i went to my friend at areneta q.c. for the gun metal gray paint and i will leave it plain\simple co'z want to show the shape of the tank instead of covering it with grafix or airbrush.


here's the headlight, i will mount it (reverse) under the center clamp with a stainless acorn nuts & longer bolts.


i bought this low rider bicycle seat in quiapo manila, and fab a stainless bracket to fit the frame.

bought this fuck-off 7/8" short risers from throwback around $80+shipping+tax+postal fee and it's the shortest i found that will fit perfectly.


here's my stainless dropped jers z-bars, custom narrowed center base to fit the triple tree's and perfect for the short fuck-off riser that i ordered.

i bought this black grips and throttle housing from a motocycle shop nearby (manila), i guess it will flow nicely with my bars and risers.

here's my custom shift knob and kick pedal, ohhh! i waited this for a few months, first i bought a solid black iron steel from (alonzo manila), i draw my design from a scratch paper and machined it to my specs (took whole week of  machining for these!), then waited another week for the chromer  but when it's done i'm not satisfied so i re-chrome it and waited again! but i love the result so gonna make more someday and make it my signature shifter and kick pedal hahaha.

that's it for now coz some of the parts still on the PPP (plate,paint,powder) 
i will try to post the pics of my build step-by-step, i'm exited! are you? i hope! so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment